Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8th 2009 - Trance

Battle rhythm.
In the midst of the odd chain of events that occur day to day, its easy to find yourself doing the exact same thing you did yesterday, the day before, and the week before. I noticed this when I was posting my daily reports onto my website at work.
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:10pm, May 8th 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:06pm, May 7th 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:15pm, May 6th 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:11pm, May 5th 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:14pm, May 4th 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:07pm, May 3rd 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:02pm, May 2nd 2009"
"Posted by Cpl Smith, Cory M 1:18pm, May 1st 2009"

Guess I should break the monotony every once and again.

I'm going to be writing a book upon completion of this deployment. Many people have been encouraging me to do so. It would be a great opportunity to actually make some of my work tangible. Ive printed very little of my photographs so far. I meant to do it a few months ago before I found out about this deployment [/whining & making excuses]

I was thinking about what I think about while taking photos when flying, and I couldn't come to a conclusion of what was going through my head past few times. I remember what it used to be 2 years ago "OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM FLYING IN A HELICOPTER"
Now its like just nothing. However I do remember quoting family guy scenes out loud since no one could hear me over the engines. "Home of the Whopper?"
Here is some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment