Sunday, April 12, 2009

Apr 9 2009 - Like Clockwork

its becoming a pattern, 19:58 go to the bunkers because at 20:00 there is a rocket attack. I had no idea it would be this frequent. But what can you do other than hope it doesnt hit near you? Eh....On the other hand I am not wasting any time getting photos. I should be flying sometime next week, Im pretty stoked as you could imagine. Getting to work is a pain. There is supposed to be a bus that goes around every 20 min or so but thats in a perfect world. Its literally random, sometimes you can luck out and wait 5 min, but other times you can be waiting like an hour. On top of that the bus drivers think they can treat the bus however they want to because its a govvy and they dont have to pay for it. Thus they take the worst roads on the base. I think I should start wearing a helmet when I ride on these buses before I get another concussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment