Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 17th, 2009


After flying with HMH-361, I feel like Ive made good use of the short time Ive been here. One of the worst feelings a photographer has is being in a place where great photos can be taken and not taking any. So for now my craving is satisfied, but who knows how long that will last..... A few of my photos are available for viewing on here, and facebook but I will make them available on Flickr as well as my website www.corysmithphotography.com
Sometimes when I lie awake at night I wonder what will happen the next day, every day so far has been different which is good because it helps pass the time. But I also get too busy to do some of the things I need to do. As the days pass rather quickly I wonder if Im making the most of them, I guess you could say so....

No comments:

Post a Comment